Bought it brand new in June 2013.After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold).

It's not what I expected for a fairly new RV. Tried taking it up with Winnebago by sending photos, they were quick to tell me it was out of the year warranty. They referred me to their decal provider, a company called Sharpline, who told me to send pictures. Nothing ever heard from Sharpline.

There is nothing I can do to restore the new look other that what I read and that is removing the decals and having a professional paint the stripes. The exterior decals on my Vista are a shoddy product. Expect you Vista to look 20 years old in 2 1/2 years. I'm disappointed in Winnebago and Sharpline.

I've included a small sample of photos of the problem that I'm experiencing.

Review about: Exterior Body Decals.

I liked: Value for what i paid.

I didn't like: Quality of the exterior body decals.

3.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sharpline Decal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.