Colorado Springs, Colorado
3.1

Bought it brand new in June 2013.After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold).

It's not what I expected for a fairly new RV. Tried taking it up with Winnebago by sending photos, they were quick to tell me it was out of the year warranty. They referred me to their decal provider, a company called Sharpline, who told me to send pictures. Nothing ever heard from Sharpline.

There is nothing I can do to restore the new look other that what I read and that is removing the decals and having a professional paint the stripes. The exterior decals on my Vista are a shoddy product. Expect you Vista to look 20 years old in 2 1/2 years. I'm disappointed in Winnebago and Sharpline.

I've included a small sample of photos of the problem that I'm experiencing.

Review about: Sharpline Decal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Value for what i paid.

I didn't like: Quality of the exterior body decals.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more 2016 Winnebago Industries Destination 37Rd Rv Review Winnebago Industries "When I was a kid all I thought of in campers was a Winnebago. I finally was able to purchase one. Let's say not pleased at all. I purchased a..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more