3.1

Bought it brand new in June 2013.After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold).

It's not what I expected for a fairly new RV. Tried taking it up with Winnebago by sending photos, they were quick to tell me it was out of the year warranty. They referred me to their decal provider, a company called Sharpline, who told me to send pictures. Nothing ever heard from Sharpline.

There is nothing I can do to restore the new look other that what I read and that is removing the decals and having a professional paint the stripes. The exterior decals on my Vista are a shoddy product. Expect you Vista to look 20 years old in 2 1/2 years. I'm disappointed in Winnebago and Sharpline.

I've included a small sample of photos of the problem that I'm experiencing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sharpline decal from Winnebago Industries was quality of the exterior body decals , but reviewer liked value for what i paid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments