Winnebago Industries - 2014 Winnebago Vista 26HE Exterior Body Decals
Bought it brand new in June 2013.After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold).
It's not what I expected for a fairly new RV. Tried taking it up with Winnebago by sending photos, they were quick to tell me it was out of the year warranty. They referred me to their decal provider, a company called Sharpline, who told me to send pictures. Nothing ever heard from Sharpline.
There is nothing I can do to restore the new look other that what I read and that is removing the decals and having a professional paint the stripes. The exterior decals on my Vista are a shoddy product. Expect you Vista to look 20 years old in 2 1/2 years. I'm disappointed in Winnebago and Sharpline.
I've included a small sample of photos of the problem that I'm experiencing.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Value for what i paid
What I disliked
- Quality of the exterior body decals
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "I recently purchased a new TracFone, on the TrackFone website, with the intent of transferring my existing cell phone number, and my unused 497 minutes, from my old TracFone..."
- "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."