Winnebago Industries - 2014 Winnebago Vista 26HE Exterior Body Decals
Bought it brand new in June 2013.After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold).
It's not what I expected for a fairly new RV. Tried taking it up with Winnebago by sending photos, they were quick to tell me it was out of the year warranty. They referred me to their decal provider, a company called Sharpline, who told me to send pictures. Nothing ever heard from Sharpline.
There is nothing I can do to restore the new look other that what I read and that is removing the decals and having a professional paint the stripes. The exterior decals on my Vista are a shoddy product. Expect you Vista to look 20 years old in 2 1/2 years. I'm disappointed in Winnebago and Sharpline.
I've included a small sample of photos of the problem that I'm experiencing.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Value for what i paid
What I disliked
- Quality of the exterior body decals
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered Grubhub for Sushi delivery the other night and after about an hour of waiting, I called my restaurant to inquire about my food. They said it has been..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."