Incline Village, Nevada

I own an 2015 Itasca Navion 24J and had the recall done by my local dealer in Reno NV. Since the work was complete I have replaced 2 regulators both were filled with about 1 oz of oily solvent.

After the entire system was checked by a professional, we learned that the canister to trap oil was clean, the lines had no oil in them either. We have narrowed it down to a (1) pressure and (2) hose problem. I believe the hose that Winnebago used to replace the defective hose has a material called “ Plasticizer” which on long drives is being extracted from the hose and clogging the regulator. Winnebago so far has been unwilling to discuss this and says the fix is a new regulator. My dealer in Reno is trying to remedy this so they called several distributors in the Las Vegas area and learned that this is a common problem after the recall with this model.

The Las Vegas distributor had no fixes either other than to keep replacing the regulator. This is hard for the average person to do while camping and very risky.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Winnebago Industries Itasca Navion 24j Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments