Resolved

Update by user May 05, 2016

Had the dealer replace both camera's again and still the mirror camera's fogged up.Last month I took it to the dealer again and they replaced both camera's for a third time.

Now finally the system works as advertised.Two sets of camera's bad from the manufacturer.

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2015

Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear.Cleaned lenses with no effect.

Two trips to the dealer, over 45 days in shop and still not fixed. Replaced Radio, Junction Box and both Cameras and cameras still fog up after 30 minutes of driving. No one can figure it out and appears I'm the only one that is having this problem.

I purchased the camera system as I thought it would be a good safety feature but it's worthless.Anyone else having problems with their Velvac Mirror Cameras?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of winnebago industries rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Winnebago Industries needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winnebago industries rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments