Update added by user May 05
Had the dealer replace both camera's again and still the mirror camera's fogged up.Last month I took it to the dealer again and they replaced both camera's for a third time.
Now finally the system works as advertised.Two sets of camera's bad from the manufacturer.
Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2015
Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear.Cleaned lenses with no effect.
Two trips to the dealer, over 45 days in shop and still not fixed. Replaced Radio, Junction Box and both Cameras and cameras still fog up after 30 minutes of driving. No one can figure it out and appears I'm the only one that is having this problem.
I purchased the camera system as I thought it would be a good safety feature but it's worthless.Anyone else having problems with their Velvac Mirror Cameras?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Itasca Spirit Silver Motorhome
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I used Behr All-in-One Deck Cleaner first and then a tinted Textured Deck Over. It looked awesome at first but within a month, the paint started chipping off...first in..."
- "We purchased a beautiful French Brittany from them 4 years ago. We live in Florida so they flew her to Miami. She has been very healthy except for a few..."
- "ORDERED WHITE STONE TABLES AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IN MY AREA REALLY SUCKS. A DELIVERY COMPANY THAT ONLY AT BEST IS IN MY..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."