Winnebago Industries - 2015 Itasca Silver Spirit 33' - Velvac Camera Mirrors
Update added by user May 05
Had the dealer replace both camera's again and still the mirror camera's fogged up.Last month I took it to the dealer again and they replaced both camera's for a third time.
Now finally the system works as advertised.Two sets of camera's bad from the manufacturer.
Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2015
Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear.Cleaned lenses with no effect.
Two trips to the dealer, over 45 days in shop and still not fixed. Replaced Radio, Junction Box and both Cameras and cameras still fog up after 30 minutes of driving. No one can figure it out and appears I'm the only one that is having this problem.
I purchased the camera system as I thought it would be a good safety feature but it's worthless.Anyone else having problems with their Velvac Mirror Cameras?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Itasca Spirit Silver Motorhome
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "ACHTUNG / BEWARE: On 9/29/16, I ordered a rifle from Bud's Gun Shop. The gun I ordered was supposed to be brand new (Century Arms vz2008 model). A week or..."
- "We purchased a beautiful French Brittany from them 4 years ago. We live in Florida so they flew her to Miami. She has been very healthy except for a few..."
- "We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012. Purchased the cover that was recommended. We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."