La Puente, California
1.1K views
1.3

I bought a new 2015 Winnebago Journey 40R which I thought was going to be the beginning of my dreams. But it was quite the opposite it was a night maar.

I have had the same 3 issues with it since I bought it. Which is now going on 16 months. I have a toilet that won’t hold water a backup camera you can’t see out of at night and have had the bed headboard replaced 3 times because it keeps cracking. Those are only a few of the problem I been having with it.

It has been in the shop for 3 month for the first year I have had it and Winnebago and the dealership Giant RV don’t really seem to care a bit. I am now trying to get a Lemon Lawyer to take the case. So if anybody know one that takes RV cases let me know. I will also participate in any class action suit against them.

This getting old with the amount of money you pay for these things and they don’t want to have anything to do with you after you drive them off the lot. Another Pissed Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Winnebago Industries Cons: Service, Repeat failures.

Comments

Checkout the Magnuson-Moss Act for warranty issues

Similar story here re-giant RV. In 15 months, over three months in the shop.

At least $10,000 out-of-pocket in repairs that we paid for. We purchased the very expensive warranty, which paid for virtually nothing so we canceled that. Currently in the shop for five weeks in Nevada, where we live. We've now been told they have no one to fix it -slide out will not slide in and they are baffled.

Really ?! They suggest that we should drive it, with a huge slide out that will not close, 3 hours from here to Davis California. On our dime. We are contacting alemon law lawyer.

hoping we can find a class-action claim for this nightmare. The many repair people we have dealt with -to a person - have said they hate Winnebago because they're paid poorly, paid late, and page short.

Several authorized dealers have quit working with Winnebago for those reasons. This company is evil

Winnebago Industries Reviews