We bought our 2019 Horizon 40A from Litchensin RV in forest City Iowa on June 12th.
We have had nothing but major issues with it since it’s purchase. We were assured we could get it serviced in Dallas where we live. Well that does not happen.
First words asked when you call Did you buy it here? If not you can bring it in 4 months from now etc. as we understand from Winnebago customer service at corporate this is normal. The guy told me on the phone when I called we can’t force them to work on your RV. That was his solution when I called.
1. Door locks. Not working. Cut improperly when put in. Door has opened 4 times going down the road.
2. Bed lift not working. Will not lift up so you can’t put the side out in. Stops your travel. We’re stuck in Flagstaff AZ at this time. Because of this issue. No way to manually put the bed up. This stops your travel. Road side assistant yesterday who came out to repair this but he couldn’t said in his 30 years of doing this he has never seen a bed lift stop people from traveling. No manual way to put bed lift up.
3. ABS brake warning system light is on.
4. Major leaks in the ceilings. Comes in the speakers. No seals around the windows on the top, lights, and screw holes not filled it.
5. Cabinets doors screws to short to hold th doors on. The come out.
6. We have been trying to get warranty issues resolved for the first month with no luck. No one wants to do warranty work.
7. Many more small issues.
We would NOT recommend this product ! We’re so disappointed. We can’t get it serviced. We’re stuck in Flagstaff. Waiting to hear from Winnebago and or our dealership to help us.