219 E Corporate Dr, Charles City, IA 50616, USA
Resolved
3.6
Insurance Quality

Update by user Aug 09

I sent off a 3rd email and not only got a phone call, but an email from a parts manager. He had done some checking for me and found nothing in the size they once used.

(same thing I already went though) He had a call into one other company and was waiting for a call back from them. I already know who that is and know that they do not have it as well. So, no mattress but at least I got a response from them. Its one of those things that you just step back, take a deep breath and concede that your not going to get what you want and move on.

I will keep that in mind when I buy my next RV. Sigh...…….

Original review posted by user Jul 10

2012 Winnebago Navion 24M I have made this request though the phone line starting back in Jan or Feb or 2018. The original air mattress is shot.

We use this as our everyday bed. The mattress supply for this unit is a queen short with a remote. 60 inch by 75 inch by (I believe) 8 inch thick. My phone calls to Winnebago help line on 2 different occasions have said, they no longer stock and gave me names of the Companies that supply them.

Both times I called the 2 different Companies and both times was told that they have not made that mattress for Winnebago for a few years. My wife and I have searched the internet for months, made phone calls to manufacturers of air beds, and have not been able to find the air mattress that fits and operates in this unit. It must be a Queen Short. Otherwise it can not be called a walk around and not of any use.

I am sending a request for a name and phone number so I can locate a proper manufacture replacement. We have tried others and have to date, spent over $300 trying to find a replacement or some thing to use and we still have no bed. Our unit is only a 2012. I believe there should be replacements parts still available.

So, this is my 3rd request and in hopes we can make it right this time. There are other units our there using the mattress you supplied in the size mentioned above and the size your sold the unit with. Here is to new hope that your the one to find our replacement mattress.

I have made this request though the phone line starting back in Jan or Feb. The air mattress is shot.

We use this as our everyday bed. The mattress you supply for this unit is a queen short with a remote. 60 inch by 75 inch by (I believe) 8 inch thick. My phone calls to Winnebago help line on 2 different occasions have said, they no longer stock and gave me names of the Companies that supply them.

So, this is my 3rd request and in hopes we can make it right this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Part Replacement.

Reason of review: No replacement bed in $130,000 rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 10.

Comments

Thank you my local dealer tells me that no matter how old my new winnebago gets {Haven't purchased yet} the company/factory keeps parts and no mater what goes wrong they can call and get that part sent immediately.. I know that isn't the case with any other Coach that I have purchased from Thor,or Holiday Rambler. I don't thank any of the company making RVs care after sale service is always slow to run out your warranty time.Its my belief if you are willing to pay yourself you can get the work done quick right the first time at your local repair shop

to Anonymous #1556136

well, Winnebago has not followed though. They still to this day, do not have nor can get the correct air mattress for this 24m.

We are still using a mattress that is longer then what is suppose to be in here and you can not walk around the bed. We have had other experiences with Winnebago, this is are 3rd one, and, our last. We are now having issues with the slide out and they have no clue what the problem is and just tell us to take it in to a dealer. It should be a simple fix, but one person will say one thing and another will say something else.

Not a happy camper, but, they all know me by name now. Lol