Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
1.4K views

I wanted everyone to know that my wife and I traded our 2014 Fleetwood Class C on a 2016 Winnebago Class A Vista 31KE.This is one amazing motor home to say the least.

It goes far beyond beautiful!! It is a motor home that my wife and I ordered.

We are pleased and delighted to show off this motor home and hope that it brings as much enjoyment to us as we previously owned a class A Winnebago.I made the mistake of not buying a Winnebago 2 years ago, I wont make that mistake again!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of 2016 winnebago vista 31ke. Winnebago Industries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 winnebago vista 31ke in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1207790

So, what dealer do you work for? Or are you a factory shill?

Winnebago Industries - Bad customer service ,bad quality Winnebago Industries "Winnebago build over the years a good reputation to loose it in these few years I heard so many people have numerous problems with Winnebago trailer and the company customer..." Read more Winnebago Industries - 2014 Winnebago Vista 26HE Exterior Body Decals Winnebago Industries "Bought it brand new in June 2013. After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold). It's not..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more