Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
1.3K views 1 comment

I wanted everyone to know that my wife and I traded our 2014 Fleetwood Class C on a 2016 Winnebago Class A Vista 31KE.This is one amazing motor home to say the least.

It goes far beyond beautiful!! It is a motor home that my wife and I ordered.

We are pleased and delighted to show off this motor home and hope that it brings as much enjoyment to us as we previously owned a class A Winnebago.I made the mistake of not buying a Winnebago 2 years ago, I wont make that mistake again!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1207790

So, what dealer do you work for? Or are you a factory shill?

Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more