I wanted everyone to know that my wife and I traded our 2014 Fleetwood Class C on a 2016 Winnebago Class A Vista 31KE.This is one amazing motor home to say the least.
It goes far beyond beautiful!! It is a motor home that my wife and I ordered.
We are pleased and delighted to show off this motor home and hope that it brings as much enjoyment to us as we previously owned a class A Winnebago.I made the mistake of not buying a Winnebago 2 years ago, I wont make that mistake again!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- 2016 Winnebago Vista 31Ke
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."