Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
1.3K views 1 comment

I wanted everyone to know that my wife and I traded our 2014 Fleetwood Class C on a 2016 Winnebago Class A Vista 31KE.This is one amazing motor home to say the least.

It goes far beyond beautiful!! It is a motor home that my wife and I ordered.

We are pleased and delighted to show off this motor home and hope that it brings as much enjoyment to us as we previously owned a class A Winnebago.I made the mistake of not buying a Winnebago 2 years ago, I wont make that mistake again!

Review about: 2016 Winnebago Vista 31Ke.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1207790

So, what dealer do you work for? Or are you a factory shill?

Winnebago Industries - Bad customer service ,bad quality Winnebago Industries "Winnebago build over the years a good reputation to loose it in these few years I heard so many people have numerous problems with Winnebago trailer and the company customer..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Winnebago Industries - WINNEBAGO VISTA LX 27N Winnebago Industries "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more