1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Winnebago build over the years a good reputation to loose it in these few years I heard so many people have numerous problems with Winnebago trailer and the company customer service after my two years old trailer 2014 start leaking the front look horrible the decal pealed ,I never regreted anything that I bought like I regret buying the Winnebago ultra lite 2014 ,went camping start leaking on us in the bedroom thru the cabinet above the bed ,service said it cost 4000 to fix the outside without touching the inside or the cabinet that they soaked in water ,I think I learn my lesson no more Winnebago .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about winnebago industries rv from Winnebago Industries was very poor quality, winnebago customer service and company is just very poor , but reviewer liked great floor plans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments