Charles City, IA 50616, USA
1.3

I purchased my Winnebago Vista in August 2015. After only 7,000 miles of driving after it failed an inspection I had to replace the front tires and get it aligned, which was challenging as it requires some special facilities.

The facility that aligned it explained that the Total Toe was 1.45 degrees off when it should be no more than .05 degrees. He asked if I was in an accident, which I was not. When I spoke with the dealership where I purchased it - Stoltzfus RV & Marine in West Chester, PA - they said it is a Ford and or Winnebago issue. When I called Winnebago they said it is out of the 1 year warranty period so it is not their problem.

$1,600 for new tires and an alignment on a vehicle with 8,000 total miles (1,000 miles were put on when they drove it to the dealer from the factory).

Winnebago doesn't stand behind their products and wouldn't offer any help or assistance. I would not buy another product from this company or their dealer network.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Winnebago Industries Cons: Lack of integrity and passing the buck.

• Out Of Alignment Tires