2016 Destination , problems , problems , problems.Big disappointment.

Ready to dump it and take my losses. Wood paper moldings falling apart, looks like water damage . Fresh water tank looses water , fixed . Now the water system doesn't work .

Thanks la mesa Rv tucson . Unit was left in parking lot with all doors and bins unlocked . I personally locked it up . Came back to samething and batteries dead.

Tried to blame me . Yeah I want my stuff stollen . I told them I had a lot of personal items in it . It stays loaded to put a job sites .

Beds been broken since I got it also. Inverter not working first time trying to use it. Basement flooded first time using it . Fixed it myself .

Everything soaked . 2" x 3" cut out in kitchen floor they just glued a piece in . This is a new unit . I don't think Winnebago cares about reputation anymore.

This things been a big disappointment. Embarrassed to show it off. Oh and screws missing out of body panels and a big area that has spider cracks like it's been fixed . The KZ stone ridge I traded in was 5 years old and in better shape .

Winnebago better have a plan or they're in trouble . 3rd world workers putting these things together??? Looks like it . I had it delivered cause I couldn't go look at it in person .

Biggest mistake , I would have left it there at lazy days in Tampa . Looked good in pictures . Got it and looked like a different coach . They stopped returning my calls .

Paid them to take care of licensing and title . 1 year later still isn't done but took my money. Lazy days in Tampa . Should be lazy *** in Tampa .

Took 6 mos to get a window blind that was missing . Cardboard blocks the sun good . But pain going in and out. Kitchen table was broken .

I repaired that also . Probably a good thing . It's solid now and done properly. Closet shelf was falling down .

Fixed that as well. It's solid also . Screw gun drywall screws , silicon, and tape is all you need to be an RV tech. 140.00 an hour is what they charge .

Techs probably get 12.00 hr .Screw the consumer.

Review about: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments