605 W Crystal Lake Rd, Forest City, IA 50436, USA
1.1K views

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sunstar. My entrance door was separating from the outer frame.

The frame is connected to the door hinges and the screws that go into the frame to keep the door together were coming out. I wrote a letter to Winnebago Industries and I received a call back from their customer service that since my unit was more than 1 year old they were not able to assist me. My unit only has 13,000 miles and my door was falling apart, and the answer I got from Winnebago is "sorry its outside its 1 year warranty." I told the representative that doesn't say much for the workmanship or the quality of materials that went into producing my 2014 Sunstar.

So, I took it to a certified RV repair shop and they repaired my door and also advised me of the defect they found in the frame latch the door goes into, which was a recall item and was supposed to have been repaired by La Mesa RV, Mesa AZ.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2014 Winnebago Industries Itasca Sunstar Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Winnebago Industries Cons: No help.

Comments