605 W Crystal Lake Rd, Forest City, IA 50436, USA

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sunstar.My entrance door was separating from the outer frame.

The frame is connected to the door hinges and the screws that go into the frame to keep the door together were coming out. I wrote a letter to Winnebago Industries and I received a call back from their customer service that since my unit was more than 1 year old they were not able to assist me. My unit only has 13,000 miles and my door was falling apart, and the answer I got from Winnebago is "sorry its outside its 1 year warranty." I told the representative that doesn't say much for the workmanship or the quality of materials that went into producing my 2014 Sunstar.

So, I took it to a certified RV repair shop and they repaired my door and also advised me of the defect they found in the frame latch the door goes into, which was a recall item and was supposed to have been repaired by La Mesa RV, Mesa AZ.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no help. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2014 winnebago industries itasca sunstar rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Winnebago Industries needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 winnebago industries itasca sunstar rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments