We have a beautiful 2017 Winnebago 5th Wheel with 5 slide outs. When you enter, your first impression is beautiful, huge with high ceilings, lots of storage and it looks like a house.
1. Poor quality, cheap plastic parts.
The Manufacturer Warranty coved the replacement of the two composite steps. Our Extended Warranty covered the plastic closet door latch and the bathroom sink that was linking.
2. A house refrigerator in the RV has a dent in one door because there is no way to secure the doors in transit.
Winnebago refused to replace the door. Many months later the RV Service at the dealership stated that the manufacturer discontinued that model. No replacement door available.
3. The crown molding keeps coming off throughout the RV.
The RV Service at the dealership keeps reattaching.
4. One of the front room cupboard door is coming apart.
Our Manufacturer Warranty just expired and our Extended Warranty doesn't cover it. We now have to fix any items coming loose or apart.
5. During our vacation we discovered mice droppings in the bedroom utility closet, in the bathroom under the sink, under the island kitchen sick, in the silverware drawer, in the pantry, and throughout the inside and in the below storage compartments. We both got very sick.
Winnebago doesn't cover mice infestation cleaning. We have to go through our insurance who will have a professional company clean our RV. Our insurance company wants us to catch all the mice and seal the RV before it can be cleaned. We pay the insurance deductible.
6. The power supply line and the hydraulic lines for the levelers have no seals in the belly pan. There are unsealed holes where the mice can enter.
We sent photo's to Winnebago Customer Service. We were informed that those are not sealed at the manufacturer. The mice will just chew through the foam seals. If we want them sealed we will have to do it ourselves.