And so our nightmare continues. Our barely used Minnie Winnie travel trailer prides new surprises each day.

Got the trailer back from dealer/service department after latest problem was fixed - warped/lifted roof end with leaks and green mold growing - Service Dept says leak is fixed - as we leave town (California) we notice a stain and bloated out ceiling in the bedroom, I guess they didn’t feel it was important to fix that. Plus we now have a new water stain on the side table from where it leaked during last rains. The second day on the road I went to plug in my hair dryer in the bathroom (first time). Plug went in fine but when I went to pull it out I heard a screw fall off behind the plate and the whole switch plate came loose.

My husband has now taped over the plug and said not to use it.

Oh no - one more inconvenience. To be continued ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sally L

UPDATE: We have just finished a cross country trip with the trailer in tow and I have admit, it did just fine. It was super comfortable, nothing broke down, and we really enjoyed it.

I guess fixing a lot of small issues in the beginning was worth it. Although we did not get any re-compensation from Winnebago for all the items we fixed, they did send us a new Stainless Steel sink for the kitchen. We haven't needed to install it as yet, the little rusty specks have not returned.

We've gotten excellent customer service from our local dealer since I first started commenting and we began this process so maybe some of my complaining helped. As of today, we are happy campers.

Winnebago Industries Reviews