Insurance Quality

It is now December 3rd and my LEMON Motorhome is still in their shop supposedly being repaired.I have not been able to use it since July 24th and it has been in their shop Since Aug 20th.

Every week in Oct and November I was told it was fixed, but when I checked on it, the same issues reappeared and had to be repaired again (several times) and new issues appeared--like LED lights that functioned earlier were now out and the slide-outs not functioning properly & shower leaking when it rained. Note, this unit was just sitting, not being used and additional issues appeared. This Vista 30T is a TRUE LEMON. I could never trust on it being reliable.

I have written to CEO of Winnebago; to CEO of Camping World; to Better Business Bureau (BBB); to Richmond Consumer Protection Agency and have had feedback only from BBB saying they received my complaint. I have camping reservations in Florida early January 2016. I have already had to cancel over 14 weeks of PRIME CAMPING TIME-prepaid and not refundable, With low gas prices!

HELP...Where else can I turn except to a lawyer?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false promises and unable to use new motor home" of 2015 winnebago vista 30t and associated monetary loss in the amount of $145000. Winnebago Industries needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 winnebago vista 30t in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

I just hired an attorney from Tampa Florida to sue Winnebago under the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act . I cannot begin to explain all the problems we have had with our 2015 Meridian. it has been in the shop over 20 weeks since we got it.

to Anonymous #1086989

What is your attorneys name? I need help also

to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1093140

your problem is camping world not winnebago