1045 S 4th St, Forest City, IA 50436, USA
4.9
Poster increased review rating.

I have had only problems with my Winnebago 2017 Vista Sunstar Lx 35 F from almost day 1. Slide power motor rusted due to leak and had to be replaced.

Ran ok for 4 weeks, then electrical outlets caused smoke in rv, Black wiring for black tank detection light needs to be replaced(can't tell if black tank is full or not), hydraulic leak from leveler(causing brown stains on my brick pavers, not able to get rid of) Half bath toilet needs to be replaced (not working). Received call from La Mesa, toilet came in but can't work on it since the slide doesn't work again for the second time and they can't get through to the bathroom. I hope to get the Rv back by October sometime, but my next door neighbor wants to buy the same exact one. I am reluctant to give him any recommendations to this Winnebago.

I thought Winnebago was the leader in manufacturing RV's, what happened?

I am not asking for compensation, just want a product that I can trust. Theodore Kolsky 941-724-1136

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Winnebago Industries Sunstar Lx 35f Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Having alot of issues with my 2017 winnabago sunstar from our first trip 10 things went wrong. The roof just re cracked from the repair done in 2017.

A new r.v this is in ny I have to have one issue go wrong to try to get a new unit under the lemon law. So much lost vacation time my money my work time they should if completely change the roof I am told it a design floor.

yes I also paid alot of money for the hydraulic to be repaired yet again to leak now 2019 the r.v has under 20k miles we should get our rv together and all take a ride up there together in protest of there poorly designed and built rv and very poor customer service.. Good luck to you with your issues d Knight.

Winnebago Industries Reviews