Bought NEW 9/28/17 top of the Line Via. Had it ONE HOUR and returned.

Four Times it's been returned to Us, only to take it RIGHT BACK. Had it AN HOUR TODAY, 11/3/17 - Misaligned Slideout has twice torn flooring, ripped trim, damaged subflooring. ONGOING in for Repair. - Misaligned Driver's Door with ear wrenching Squeal.

3 tries to fix and still a significant Manufacturing Flaw - Winnebago used incorrect grease on Mercedes Sprinter Chassis creating significant electrical Problem where the Unit defaulted into 'limp mode'. Had to be TOWED to Mercedes. - BAD exterior paint peeling. A NEW RV.

Had it for 72 hours in SIX WEEKS!!!

Texas Lemon Law Filing. And NOTHING FROM WINNEBAGO:(:( STILL IN REPAIR STATUS!!

Review about: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $120000.

Comments

dknight01

the sunstar clearly is a rushed out over priced lemmon we also have had over 21 issues on our first vacation, not no ac at myrtle beach both not working so much lost time frustrating more than vacation my heart goes out to you, they should be a major recall on this unit re placement is what we seek however Winneabago being so unprofessional does not hold a candle to Jayco customer service and guidance good luck if you need me to sign a petition reach me via private emailDKnightL.I NY

Chassis Grease. Faulted out the electrical System. They build the House on a Mercedes Chassis.

Try to keep up

Who puts grease on an electrical component ?