Forest City, Iowa
4.3

We traveled from California to Forest City Iowa for our 2016 Winnebago Vista 35' to get some very needed repairs. Dealers only offered frustration which seems to be a common trend.

We did not have an appointment for repairs.

Al Steen seemed to be the main person incharge he works very hard to satisfy all the customers. Becca at the front desk needs a raise, GREAT MULTITASKER, and we worked with quite a few techs up front checking out our vehicle but TOM was our favorite. He is soft spoken, professional, has a humor, pgets the job done. We were there 3 weeks and everyone was so kind.....kuddo's to all of you and thank you for you GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE you were determined to do the job right.

(well the last guy that did our slide outs did leave 6 small cuts in my floor otherwis you would get a 10 for excellence so its gonna be a 9 out of 10 but its all good. A Big THANK YOU from the RAMSEY'S

(Im NOT pissed, sorry NOT)

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Winnebago Industries Pros: Value for what i paid.

Comments

I posted the comment about you being a shill for the company. I would like to revise my comment.

Perhaps you are just the nicest people in the world!

You buy a defect RV.

The Dealers in CA can't or won't fix it.

Winnebago doesn't seem to be willing to help you in CA

You drive all the way to Iowa.

You have to stay there 3 weeks -- Apparently there were lots of things to fix. They damage your floor.

Ans you are OK with all this? Would you be willing to adopt me? So, you are either a shill for the company or you are the world's most wonderful people and have huge amounts of time and money to waste. You don't mind spending thousands of dollars out of your pocket, having an unusable RV for months, having your vehicle damage during the repair process.

Wow, nice to know that there are people like you out there.

company shill.