1.5K views
2.6

New 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23A. On the walk through I said the awning needed to go up higher.

Was told "that's how these new electric awnings are." REALLY? My 5'4" wife couldn't walk under the leading edge. When driving home at highway speed, we noticed the wind noise was so loud that a normal conversation was difficult. On the first appointment they raised the awning some, after I showed them a picture of how it should look, and where the instructions were in the manual, and installed a missing seal around the coach door.

Better, but still noisy. The first time it got rained on, I had water running down the wall by the coach door. I climbed up to see what I could see and found there is a bead of caulk around the entire perimeter of the roof, creating a standing pond I call Lake Winnebago. This is my fourth coach and they're all had a radius roof, so the water will go away.

This traps the water, which then floods down the windshield when you drive away. Just got it back from Tucson LaMesa's third "repair" and it still leaks. Was told a low spot is not covered under warranty.

The "low spot" that they created with the bead of caulk! Had several smaller issues that were eventually fixed, but the roof continues to leak, and I've now noticed some black mold.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Winnebago Industries Fuse 23a Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Winnebago Industries Pros: Floor plan.

Winnebago Industries Cons: Generator underneath the vehicle.

• Leaky Fuse Roof

Comments

LMAO, about Lake Winnebago comment!

They are struggling at best on their quality. I didn't expect mine to be problem free but so far it has just been unacceptable.

I just continue to try and communicate with them but it is not helpful either. So my next plan is to just put it in enough publications that they will see the problem.

Winnebago Industries Reviews