Mckinney, Texas
2.5

Yeah,

We bought a winnebago 37BH Lattitude from McCains Denton location. The fridge was not working right (would go up to 45 degrees midday). After many attempts and threatening to use the lemon law they confirmed my original complaint. The repaired it alright, they damaged my floor and put small dents in the stainless door (did not set down cardboard), they backed another camper into ours (fiberglass damage and awning damage).

What's worse is the service manager made mention about updating my tires for some extra $$$ because the factory ones are junk. I confirmed this by blowing two of them this past week.

For me, we spent a ton of $$$$$ on this and was certainly our worst purchase ever.....

-Michael-

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Winnebago Industries Cons: It appears they sold too many service contracts, Camper sat on their lot 2-4 weeks for work.

• Denton TX
  • Lattitude
  • Damaged Camper

Comments

#1195575

threatening to use lemon law is no threat at all as there is NO lemon law that applies to rv's. google "rv lemon law lawyer" and you will see video of why this lawyer recommends never buying an rv as they are built like ***, the manufacturers know it and don't care.

they have fought tooth and nail to keep any lemon law legislation from applying to rv industry.

if lemon laws applied to rv they would all be out of business as that is all they turn out. junk.

Winnebago Industries Reviews