Winnebago Industries - Review about 2015 Winnebago Itasca Motorhome from Plantation, Florida
Warning we rent 2016 brand new Winnebago 43' from all star coaches Florida Terrible products , terrible company , terrible manufactury !! do not rent or buy this trash so they will not be able to produce American trash machines , they don't have customer service warning !! Wishers falling , molding falling , bathrooms clogged ,,screws falling on your head
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Winnebago Itasca Motorhome
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Shame for American industry , don't rent or buy any Rv you'll waste your money , terrible installation , hazardous machin , we rent brand new one 2015 470k Msrp..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Purchased sofa. Within a couple weeks, the USB port broke and my elbow went through the armrest. Called them, sent out a "tech" which was a delivery driver who looked..."