I called Winnebago Parts to order an item for my Vista RV. The rep greeted with "Winnebago Parts.com".

Thinking I might have reached a number exclusive to online ordering, I asked whether I could place an order by phone at the number I reached. There was a long pause and a very condescending affirmation, as I had asked a moronic question. From there his responses were laced with sarcasm. For example, I explained I could order the part via Amazon except that it lacked a wiring harness, which is why I was calling Winnebago; I asked if the part from Winnebago indeed came with a wiring harness.

His reply began, again sarcastically, "Well, I can't help you with Amazon...." When pushed, he acknowledged that he did not know if the Winnebago part came with a harness. The passive aggressive, patronizing attitude is what pissed me off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Customer Care.

Comments

I have found the parts reps to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Their system gives them every detail associated with a part.

Your review is bogus based on Winnebago parts system information availability. Never call anyone with an aggressive attitude, you will never achieve a acceptable resolution.

Winnebago Industries Reviews