Annapolis, Maryland

Four Windows spontaneous shattered into thousands of pieces on new Winnebago Era. Apparently this vehicle cannot be left in the sun ha ha.

Winnebago industries was NO help at all. They could care less. Said that it was my problem because it was vandalism despite sending them pictures. Police dept.

verified that it was not vandalism and this is noted in their documentation. Winnebago offered no help despite this vehicle being brand new and under warranty. I am stuck with renting a hotel room and car since I am a great distance from home. This has been a nightmare I've made over 60 calls to get any attention.

Finally, I managed to get this rv towed to a shop because it was unsafe to drive it due to shattering glass. Will look into legal action when I return.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Winnebago Industries Era Rv.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, defective and unsafe windows.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

thanks, I will not buy winnebego

Thank you for your post. We were looking at a Winnebago product, but we'll keep walking due numerous complaints like yours. Best of luck to you.

Winnebago: Listen up and fix your company

Winnebago Industries Reviews