Beverly Hills, California

I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and the lame, potato-chip like frame extensions sheered off. I am just lucky I did not drop my Tracker on the freeway!

I have called, written to no avail. Even though this is a "known issue" on the Yahoo forum and WGO has fixed others out of warranty, they have washed their hands apparently.

For full story and more photos, see my personal blog, www.taketothehighway.com

Review about: 2008 Winnebago Industries View Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Winnebago Industries - 2014 Winnebago Vista 26HE Exterior Body Decals Winnebago Industries "Bought it brand new in June 2013. After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold). It's not..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more