I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and the lame, potato-chip like frame extensions sheered off. I am just lucky I did not drop my Tracker on the freeway!

I have called, written to no avail. Even though this is a "known issue" on the Yahoo forum and WGO has fixed others out of warranty, they have washed their hands apparently.

For full story and more photos, see my personal blog, www.taketothehighway.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2008 winnebago industries view rv from Winnebago Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winnebago Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winnebago Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Winnebago Industries - Winnebago ERA - a lemon and over a year of aggravation Winnebago Industries "I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country. The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more