Beverly Hills, California

I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and the lame, potato-chip like frame extensions sheered off. I am just lucky I did not drop my Tracker on the freeway!

I have called, written to no avail. Even though this is a "known issue" on the Yahoo forum and WGO has fixed others out of warranty, they have washed their hands apparently.

For full story and more photos, see my personal blog, www.taketothehighway.com

Review about: Winnebago View 2008.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more