Paint faded out even with washing and waxing. Bad Gel coat on Mimi Winnie.No one from Winnabago Company will take this seriously.

No paint or Gel coat should only warranted for one year. Shameful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same problem with my 2014 minnie.its a ugly pale green now and not sure how to repair it.$$$$

My Minnie Winnie is so faded it is embarrassing to tow around!! It is only 3 1/2 years old.

Have you figured anything out on this issue? mine is blue and looks horrible

Sareena

I too have the same problem with my 2017 Winnebago Voyage 5th wheel. Looks terrible, major value loss and Winnebago could not care less.

I am out of the one year warranty. Pathetic!

Please post if you are having the same problem. Gary Smith garylhou@yahoo.com 832-758-3674

@Sareena

Update...After much research, I decided to go with Ceramic Coatings of Texas in Woodlands TX. Very glad I did!

Troy Dixon is terrific and he delivered. Very optimistic we will enjoy years of clean, bright exterior looks requiring minimal exterior maintenance. Turned out my extended warranty paid for most of the cost.

It was quite a job to buff out and then they applied two coats of Ceramic coating and another two coats of Top Coat. You can see photos on his Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/1839404239652918/posts/2462999793960023?sfns=mo Gary Smith Galveston, TX 832-758-3674

I have the same issue with my Minnie Winnie. My 3 1/2 year old Winnebago looks like it's 20 years old! :-(

Try the polymer they sell at shows My 2015 cap faded all of a sudden and I too tried everything Took s leap of faith on a 47 dollar quart of polymer with an ultra fine spray bottle It worked! The white haze came off in the rag

I have a cherry red 2015 Minnie with the same problem. I have used every wax and compound on the market with no acceptable results.Winnebago has be zero help solving the problem. They did recommend the use of a product called Leprechaun Magic which helped to a degree but come off after a rain or wash job.

Sareena
@Bill Land

I am considering law suit. Please let me know if you would like to know what I am advised by my attorney. Gary Smith garylhou@yahoo.com 832-758-3674

Winnebago Industries Reviews