2.4
Interest Rate

We bout a new 2015 Ellipse in August 2015, since that time we have had the schwintech slide FAIL, AND THE POER GEAR SLIDE FAIL.

the customer support keeps send ing us back to a dealer yet, the dealer also gives us *** about the winnebago process.

I would advise no one to buy a Winnebago product due to very poor service.

Donot on any condition buy a winnebago, you will be treated badly

I live in the coach and have no alternatives to use to resolve any issue quickly.

the chassis is fantastic, the design is also excellent. The slides Suck.

The service and respect to the owner is horrific

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. quedoctor stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of 2015 winnebago itasca ellipse. Winnebago Industries needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 winnebago itasca ellipse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Comments

laberj45
Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States #1354475

I had a winnebego (31jp ITASCA IMPULSE) - and had no problems.THATS BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAVE A SCHWINTEK SLIDE SYSTEM!

Now we just revoked acceptance on our 2017 Thor Miramar 34.3.

Guess what? It has a Schwintek slide system. Yup....

Slide way too big for such an electric motor system.Likely not the fault of Schwintek - but the fault of Thor.

I'll let the lawyers battle it out now.....