West Boylston, Massachusetts
2.5K views

I have had my Winnebago View for over a year and have not been able to use it one day for pleasure. I spent a large chunk of my retirement money to buy the View and am now spending my retirement waiting for repairs.

Buying this camper has been the worst mistake of my life. Winnebago quality and customer service is dismal. The list of problems is too numerous to list. I have contacted two lawyers and have been informed that Winnebago has their own lawyers and will fight you to the death.

Winnebago has no empathy, Winnebago has no soul.

If anyone knows of a good RV Lemon Law lawyer or a current class action suit, please let me know in the comment section. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Winnebago Industries View Rv.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and poor quality.

Winnebago Industries Pros: Looked good, Mercedes diesel.

Winnebago Industries Cons: Bad customer service, Dealing with manufacturer.

Comments

This review out of all the negative reviews of winnegabo i have read is the one that got me - we too will be spending a large portion of our retirement funds for our motorhome for travel. No empathy, no service, no conscience, no soul.

NO-TO WINNEBAGO NAVION. Looks like we will be purchasing a Tiffin Wayfarer from Bob Tiffin even though the ccc is light.

Tiffin is a family owned company with Bob Tiffin at the helm. A man who built his company through integrity and heart, and a quality product with outstanding customer service.

I am sorry; however, take heart that this complaint and others will cost Winnebego many customers (Myself and other USAA members). What they have done to you really SUCKS and I am so sorry you are going through this.

What happened to American quality?

@Anonymous

From one USAA member to another, thank you for your comment. Right now, March 7 2017, the camper is sitting at a Mercedes dealer waiting for a new driveshaft. In June I will register it for the third time.

@Anonymous

American quality, what happened to it?

Where have you been for 20 years my friend?

American quality has been traded for Chinese substandard quality and fake ethics.

Three words for you, Bush, Clinton and Obama.

I have an issue with my slide making noise. If you google "Federal Lemon Law" you will find the Federal Warranty Law.

Magmusson something. Spelling wrong. There will be many link to lawyers who will take you case if they thing you have a good case. The federal law requires the company to pay attorny fees if you win.

If you run accross any class action activity regarding the slide, I'd like to be on tha list. Terry

@Terry D

My lawyer told me it would be very expensive to go to federal court. He wouldn't even consider it. A second lawyer told me not to bother suing Winnebago, I wouldn't win.

Same problem

@Anonymous

It's amazing that there are no laws to protect us "average folk" from RV lemons.

#1205151

Good Luck with your RV. From what I understand RV's have no lemon laws with the exception of a few states. Contact Steve Lehto @ Lehtoslaw.com

@Anonymous

My domain is New Hampshire. My lawyer told me even if I won, Winnebago would appeal. My husband isn't in good health, we don't have the time or money for a prolonged fight.

#1319063
@Anonymous

I will check him out. Thank you

I worked there I wouldnt pay even a quarter of the asking price. Things are pieces of ***.

Built by drunks and drug addicts. The company wants to just push push push and get the units out the door they don't spend enough time whatsoever to make them and the material they use is junk.

Bunch of glued saw dust. Sorry you got hustled

@Anonymous

Thank you for your insight and kind comment. I'm thinking that my next step will be to file a complaint with my attorney general's office. Also someone suggested I talk with my senator.

Winnebago Industries Reviews