Lake Placid, Florida

Update by user Mar 01, 2016

This matter has not been resolved.After finally answering the letter of demand from my attorney, Winnebago has stated that I did not give them a final notice attempt to repair the coach.

It was only at the dealership for over 3 months waiting for Winnebago to send parts so it could be fixed.

How much notice to repair did they need.Just another way to avoid making good on their product.

Original review posted by user Jan 31, 2016

As the purchaser of a 2015 Itasca Sunova 35G by Winnebago, I too have an more than my share of problems with the unit and warranty service from Winnebago, to the point where I had to trade it in on something more reliable and better built.Are there any other Winnebago owners out there who have had similar problems with the non caring attitude of Winnebago?

If so, can we all consider a class action law suit against them?

I think their lack of quality control and commitment to fixing their shoddy work should be totally unacceptable and we should be able to do something about it.Are you interested?

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality poor customer service warranty issues damaged and defective" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries. The most disappointing about winnebago industries warranty from Winnebago Industries was quality, customer service and cabinet quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

O Fallon, Missouri, United States #1197386

Absolutely, months to repair and get parts, shower pan problems and leaks, less than 1000 miles and nothing but lights out, replacement parts and frustration. Service people are willing, but Winnie is not facilitating quickly enough!

We too are dealing with the same issues with Winnebago. Bought a 2016 Sunstar LX on 4/8 and as of 5/ 17 has only been out of the shop 12 days. No one at Winnebago cares nor will they take responsibility for their product.

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1118844

Where did you find something more reliable?

It appears from reviews that all rv's are junk. I had three Winnebago's and each was worse than the previous one.

I now have a smaller Leisure Travel van with issues, but the Mercedes chassis is good (so far).

to Bill Lake Placid, Florida, United States #1118942

Went with a Fleetwood Southwind from LaMesa Port St Lucie.Some problems, but nothing like Winnebago and at least Fleetwood is responsive to warranty repairs in a more timely manner.

If I had the money though, I'd go with a Tiffon product.

Probably a Phaeton or Allegro.Good Luck