1045 S 4th St, Forest City, IA 50436, USA
1.2K views
2.5

I purchased this unit brand new in April 2017.From the moment we took delivery there were several issues. The first trip home the basement doors swung open.

The next item is the water leaks the first time it rained. The vehicle had been in several times for these items. There fix for the basement doors was to take a pair of visegrips and bend all the metal flanges in so now the storage compartments get flooded every time it rains. The valve extensions are plastic on the rear wheels and failed and caused a major blow out!!!

I am happy to report that although I took a blood bath on trading it in I am now happy to say I no longer ride in a death trap!!!! Winnebago’s customer service is rude and really don’t care if you are happy or not!!!

I am now a believer in the UNWINNEBAGO. I will definately be sending the valve stems and my pictures to the American Insurance institute of public safety!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Winnebago Industries Forza Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments