3.0

I had asked on Facebook if I thought I had a problem with Winnebago, should I post it there and you replied to email you here. I have been in contact with Rod Schlingmann, one of your service advisers, on and off since last September. He has taken his time and answered most questions I have had about what I think is an inferior metal and coating used in your storage units, under the 2007 View.

I am also a member of the Winnebago group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/View-Navion/conversations/topics/161542 ; and have asked fellow View owners if they have had similar problems. Rod mentioned that you monitor the groups and wouldn't need any of their comments, so I didn't follow up with any of that.

I have taken my unit to a body shop and they are going to try and help me out, when the parts I have ordered from you arrive in 3 to 4 weeks. Like me they were amazed how the sheet metal could be rusted so bad, while the rest of the under carriage still looked great after seven years. I have been trying to stop the rust from the first year on and just couldn't win the battle.

I love my View and I feel Winnebago builds a great motor home, but feel you guys have let me down on this one. This is our biggest expenditure of money, other than our home, we have ever made and there is no hope in our life of ever getting another new motor home. I am going to do the repairs and make this wonderful addition into our life, last many more years.

I wasn't looking for a, "oh sorry Mr. Haas, bring it back and we will make it perfect" all I was asking Rod, was could Winnebago cut me a break on the parts or at least tell me I wasn't crazy and neglected my motor home and ruined it.

Dickie

IN NY

07View J

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not fixing a know problem and giving no help at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2007 winnebago view and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Winnebago Industries needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 winnebago view in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Blodgett Mills, New York, United States #1294677

Sorry to hear, you would think Winnebago would try and help!