Interest Rate

In our experience, after market customer service by Winnebago is very poor.We had a poor handling issue with our new Vista 30T, as did many others we spoke with, and the company would not acknowledge or address the problem.

Nothing but denial and run around from them. We will not recommend this company, in fact we discourage any one from doing business with them. The 30T is dangerous at highway speeds and should not be sold as it is from the factory. We installed after market stabilization equipment at our expense which improved the handling significantly.

We are looking for other owners with the same problem for a possible class action challenge to the company.RJ

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of company is just very poor and giving no help at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of winnebago vista 30t and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Winnebago Industries needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winnebago vista 30t in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Can you give name of after market stabilizer you used?

Having similar issue.

Thanks

Lake Placid, Florida, United States #1075753

Sign me up.I also purchased a 2015 Itasca Sunova which turned out to be a piece of junk.

After sitting at a dealership for repairs for over 4 months (and not being repaired), I had to trade it in with a significant loss of funds on another coach.

Have seriously considered a lawsuit at this point since I am out many thousands of dollars in downpayments on both coaches, insurance and financing.

See my complaint on my 2015 Vista 30T, Roanoke, Virginia.Purchased new, but in shop at Camping World, Roanoke, Virgina from Aug 20 to now--still in shop!

False promises made by Manager Kevin Thomas. Then Kevin said I had to deal directly with Winnebago. Winnebago Rep said his only responsibility was to have warranty issues repaired as he was doing.

Neither Camping World nor Winnebago would give me a exchange or unit I could use until mine was fixed.This Vista 30T is a PROVEN LEMON!