Winnebago Industries - Winnebago ERA - a lemon and over a year of aggravation
I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country.The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an unusable house battery (and thus several systems couldn't be tested) and went downhill from there.
When I took it to the nearest Winnebago Service Center, things got worse.
From there, I tried to involve the factory but still don't have a resolution - even though it is approximately a year later.
It has been a nightmare.Months in the shop, still not right - but you can read all about it a winnebagoera.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Winnebado Era
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I am writing because I purchased some soups at my local walgreens yesterday, two tomato soups and one chicken noodle soup. Tonight I was eating a microwavable cup of soup...."
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."