Long Beach, California
1.2K views 2 comments

I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country.The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an unusable house battery (and thus several systems couldn't be tested) and went downhill from there.

Related: Winnebago Industries - Winnebago Sightseer 2007 rust bucket

When I took it to the nearest Winnebago Service Center, things got worse.

From there, I tried to involve the factory but still don't have a resolution - even though it is approximately a year later.

It has been a nightmare.Months in the shop, still not right - but you can read all about it a winnebagoera.com

Review about: Winnebado Era .

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Winnebago Industries Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $65000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

charlie-x
Middletown, New York, United States #798450

As I have stated before I will come out and let you know that at Winnebago profits and only profits matter,the customer be damded.Iv'e been ordered to use duct tape and gorilla glue on units I have worked on just to get the thing out the door.Period.

reyo owner

I have a brand new Reyo 2011.In seven months I have had engine repair in AL LA NC CT FL.

I have been towed once. The RV has been in limp mode four times. The check engine light still comes on. I have had non engine repair in AL CT RI and FL.

I am getting a new refrigerator since the one I have requires defrosting every 3 to 4 days and the temp rises to 56 degrees, ruining medication and food. The Kwikee steps had the motor replaced. The range hood fan needs repair or replacement. Laminate is coming off the closet door.

Insulation is falling on the dash board. The water valve fell off at the hose. The tv/radio switch was put in wrong. And on and on.

Winn.won't take this lemon back.