Winnebago Industries - Winnebago ERA - a lemon and over a year of aggravation

131 of 134 Winnebago Industries reviews

I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country.The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an unusable house battery (and thus several systems couldn't be tested) and went downhill from there.

When I took it to the nearest Winnebago Service Center, things got worse.

From there, I tried to involve the factory but still don't have a resolution - even though it is approximately a year later.

It has been a nightmare.Months in the shop, still not right - but you can read all about it a winnebagoera.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
131 of 134 Winnebago Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
charlie-x

Mar 24, 2014 #798450 Middletown, New York, United States

As I have stated before I will come out and let you know that at Winnebago profits and only profits matter,the customer be damded.Iv'e been ordered to use duct tape and gorilla glue on units I have worked on just to get the thing out the door.Period.

0 0 Reply
reyo owner

Jun 01, 2011 #293095

I have a brand new Reyo 2011. In seven months I have had engine repair in AL LA NC CT FL. I have been towed once. The RV has been in limp mode four times. The check engine light still comes on. I have had non engine repair in AL CT RI and FL. I am getting a new refrigerator since the one I have requires defrosting every 3 to 4 days and the temp rises to 56 degrees, ruining medication and food. The Kwikee steps had the motor replaced. The range hood fan needs repair or replacement. Laminate is coming off the closet door. Insulation is falling on the dash board. The water valve fell off at the hose. The tv/radio switch was put in wrong. And on and on. Winn. won't take this lemon back.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.