We are the second owners of a 2005 journey and as of this trip, will have added nearly 6000 miles to it.One complaint..

The vinyl covering the ceiling in the bedroom had detached itself from the substructure. It stsrted as a bowing then one day nearly fell on us in bed... Not Good. nearly $800 later, barely repsired.

Seems that this level of motorhome would have a process that keeps the fabric attached.

My can be reachednumbers are 973-943-5489 or 963-886-0326.Just a return call would be nice before we smother woyld be nice.

Tom Cassidy

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Poor service in the "Service Department" Winnebago Industries "New 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23A. On the walk through I said the awning needed to go up higher. Was told "that's how these new electric awnings are." REALLY? My 5'4"..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more