I have called repeatedly to corporate to add more and more issues with our 2015 navion.They state they will add to our file.

Its been in the shop more than we have been able to use it. Everything from a leak in sewer line to a refrigerator that still isnt fixed after 4 times in shop among lots of other issues. Just took out for a weekend and bed frame broke apart and unusable. Have to wait again to drive it back to dealer to wait who knows how long to fix issues again.

Thought winnebago products were supposed to be quality. Not playing out that way.

$100000 part of our retirement should provide years of quality use.Think we have a LEMON

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2015 itasca navion 24g. Winnebago Industries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 itasca navion 24g in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winnebago Industries.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #1235604

I am so sorry you are going through this.I am also considering a Navion for retirement.

Yes it will cost $100000 and if it was quality, I have no problem with that. After reading all of these reviews I have changed my mind. The dealers boast of the Navion's quality; however, I am finding that not to be so.

I have pasted many of these complaints for use by my USAA member group as well as disabled groups.If it helps, you are warning other retirees to be very cautious when buying winnebego products.

thanks

Welcome to the Winnie-bago-rubish club.

to Anonymous #1128822

I have a 2012 View Profile, bought used with 15000 miles and put another 10000 on it in 2015. Not any problems so far and the mpg is great. Fingers crossed.