Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin
1.8K views

We just took possession of our 2017 micro minnie 2106fbs it was supposed to be a 2016.It was made to order, wrong color scheme was sent ,differences in cabinetry and lites.I am totally upset,this was our dream camper,if we were not to get what we ordered why not contact us and at least give us options?

I loved the cabinets that were in the 2016 model and the finish on them. The 2017 ones are a cheaper version, not what I wanted.

My sofa was supposed to be cream colored it is dark brown which I told them I did not want.So upset so upset!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of 2017 winnebago micro minnie from Winnebago Industries. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winnebago Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winnebago Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Seriously why would you take possession of something you didn't like. Calling bs on your post.

Riverside, California, United States #1223828

Why the heck would you take possession of something that you didn't order, and didn't like?