Fort Myers, Florida
2.0

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

On the way home the drivers door came open AGAIN,also noticed Lamesa had ground groves into the door frame to allow the lock screws to not hit the door frame.

The propane system shut down, I think the problem lies with the tank, either installed incorrectly, or defective, no hot water, stove or heating, don't you love that, very frustrating. Propane gauge reads 1/2 when empty, great.

The door blind came down and stayed down.

Most of the interior lights DIODE have failed.

Really hate this motor home, seems no one really cares.

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2016

Monday March 22nd, just over three months since my Winniebago was dropped off for 15 warranty items, and it is back. The drivers door will never fit the body, we hope it never Flys open again.

After a big fight the bathroom door has been replaced along with the windshield washer hoses.

Now it is time to see what else fails or falls off. If Winniebago just spent a little more time on quality control they could have a great product, but I am not holding my breath.

They seem to not care how their unit are when they leave the factory.

I will update the page as time goes on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Winnebago Industries Pros: Interoir design good, Exterior design good, We love the unit except.

Winnebago Industries Cons: No quality control, Poor quality parts used, Fit and finish very poor, Bed too small, Drivers door very poor fit.

Comments