Mesa, Arizona
1.2K views

I purchased a winnebago travel trailer in February of 2015 as a new unit from la mesa rv in phoenix, az. After 8 months the front cap started to discolor and there were visible vertical cracks on the top of the cap.

I took it back to la mesa and it was replaced by the dealer. Fast forward another year, and the cracks are back and it looks even worse. Some are hairline, but most a visible from the street if you are standing in front of it. I took it back to la mesa, and i was told that, la mesa has no longer has a good relationship with winnebago towables and that i was SOL.

And i need to contact winnebago. Not sure if this is winnebago issue for a design flaw or la mesa did a poor job.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Winnebago Industries Ultralite 31bhds Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wow same thing happened with me and bad costumer service made in China *** and it leakes too ,two years and started to fall apart .....

I purchased a 2013 Winnebago Ultralite towable. I purchased it because I thought Winnebago was a respectable name in RVs.

A year ago I too, started getting cracks in the front area where the logo & shield are. Ive spent a year sending pics and trying to talk with someone. Last Friday I spoke with their Director of Marketing and he rudely informed me that all RVs have this issue!!! (im guessing all WINNEBAGO'S) It is so bad now, Im not sure what to do.

It is completely cracked and all lettering is peeling off. It is a mess, embarrassing.

I'm parked next to 20 yr. old RVs that look better!!

Winnebago Industries Reviews