2.3

We bought a new 2015, Itasca Rejo 25P, Mercades part perfect, Winniebago part garbage, very poorly built, parts they us to build it with a garbage quality, drivers door flew open while driving, drivers window leaves track and jams, bathroom door has bowed, and everyone i have seen is the same, plywood over rear wheels, no metal, roof is so thin you feel as if you walk on it you will fall through, bin door seals are junk rubber, washer jet hoses crack and break in the cold, general fit and finish is terible, no sound deaden8ng used any where in the body, generator is located under the bed, drivers door inside panel, is so thin it vibrates, all in all a pure piece of junk, worst RV we have ever owned, and we have owned 26 RVs over our life time. And wWinnie bago service staff really dont care, their attitude stinks.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Alexandria, Ontario, Canada #1202687

Still on goin, nothing resolved.