1.7

View M 2014 17,000 miles.Camper World, Fort Meyers, needed a small clip for a window shade, sent back out side for the vin by Ron before I could even talk with a Winnabago rep, he sent me to home depot, they did not have it.

now back to the dealer which is right down the road from the factory, but I need to arrive before 10:00 am because they can not order parts from the factory after that.

It seems service is the last thing these guys think about.I have had several issues with screws that pull out of the cheap partical board the Winnabago uses.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Winnebago Industries - WINNEBAGO VISTA LX 27N Winnebago Industries "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Winnebago 2015 Sprinter Winnebago Industries "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more