My Winnebago View was serverely damaged by hail.It took several weeks for the insurance company to agree to a figure for repairs.

However, it has taken almost 6 weeks to get parts for a motorhome which is one of their most popular class C units.

Our dealer has been most helpful and is as frustrated as we are. This is a case of a company now living on their name and one who has forgotten their customer - whether a dealer or an RV owner. While the View is an excellent vehicle, there are several other companies building a like vehicle of similar quality for thousands less.

Once our RV is fixed we are going to move to another manufacturer.

It is a shame for the present Winnebago dealership but there is no excuse for this delay.

Review about: Winnebago Industries Rv.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Fayette, Iowa, United States #617481

I worked for this company that built your view,that you are talking of.In all winnebago pays out 730.00 in total labor cost to have the unit assemled from rolling frame to finished product,that's it 730.00 dollars in all.Then then bob olson single handedly shut the plant down out of spite.The reason given was that we were not profitable,HA!B.S.

I find the comments of Winnebago EX Customer to be so true.We also are planning on selling our View and moving to the Solera.

It is built on the identical chasis with more features and huge storage area - but costs $20k less as a base cost.Winnebago is living on their reputation - and not only charging for it but forgetting what customer service really is.

Just wanted to let you and Bernie Kaffron know that due to your Owner Relations lack of response and Bernie Kaffron's refusal to accept me for repairs on my previously owned 2007 Winnebago Vectra, I traded the unit on a 2012 Newmar Dutch Star.

In my entire life I have never dealt with a company as unsupportive of customers such as yours.

As a previous Vice President of the Canadian division of a US Oilfield Service Company, I would have fired the likes of Kaffron before he causes further damage.

Through my friends, membership in Good Sams, and membership in the Canadian Snowbirds Association I have discouraged many friends and associates to purchase your products and will continue to do so.

My personal experience with your people says it all (especially the email Bernie sent me when he told me he no longer wanted to see me in Forest City).

Signed,