2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Have been using campers since 2008. My 1st camper was a 2008 Holiday Rambler Arista 300, Class A. It was 10 years old and some campgrounds will not allow campers > 10 yr so i decided to trade in for new bumper pull. I purchased a NEW 2018, 2160 ds micro minnie.

beautiful, blue color, upgraded ac unit, laminate floor, lighter cabinets, usb ports . . . but

functionally inside - not as up to date as my 10 year old camper. Really sad bc winnebago has great reputation or so i thought.

example

bathroom mirror to high to use. i m a 5 ft 4 in female, i can only see my forehead and above unless i stand on my toes.

total 5 ac vents, 2 in bathroom so must keep bathroom door open for max ac support

no reading lights over bed although there is shelf above and outlets at each bedside so electric lights could have been placed

water shutoff valves r inside bathroom, behind panel w heater vent attached and 4 screws to b removed to access so not easy

note: there is cabinet w door right beside valves so why not put there?

winterized flush system is same, remove panel, screws when could have put cabinet door w hinges to access

stove splatter stain as mention by another person on this site is true so i purchased plexiglass to prevent

so campers talk, compliments re winnebago, my response is "its pretty" and don't say anything else

winnebago should use interior designers who use campers or live in them, talk to me i can give LOTS of suggestions bc i use my camper often for extended periods of time

prob would NOT have spend extra $$ for Winnebago (only my opinion, u have to make ur own decision)

travel nurse

tp, rn

Review about: 2018 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106Ds Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments