Troy, Ohio
2K views
1.3

I ordered a new 2017 Micro Minnie 2106FBS. On the STANDARD FEATURES section on the Winnebago brochure is lists: Tankless Water Heater & Memory Foam Mattress.

These are (2) features I did not recieve & since Winnebago can make changes & screw their customers & replace with cheaper items, they think it's okay to do. Also they picture in all pictures online & in the brochure the kitchen faucet as a pullout faucet.

I didn't recieve this item either & the explanation they used was the disclaimer on the brochure as "improvements". If they are cheaper quality, they aren't improvements in my opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106fbs Rv.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Winnebago Industries Cons: Customer service.

• Don t Get What You Pay For

Comments

Lucky you didn't get a tankless water heater they are a disaster

Why on earth did you pay for it if it wasn't what you wanted???????????????

Jay, sounds like you need to be on a dealer site not Winnebago's. Your dealer is the one at fault.

Its a common thing. Its your sales person fault for not telling you what the current options are. PERIOD

Brochures show upgrades many times, but might be only available with a certain option package, certain floorplans or when they took the picture for the brochure that was what they had. I have seen a brochure show a item from a totally different line of trailer in that manufactures offerings.

That is why before you "sign" papers, one needs to be satisfied with what one ordered.

@jay

Jay,

This brochure has these items as "standard features & not "options". I am willing to pay extra for options not what is standard & comes standard with the trailer.

I signed the purchase agreement & was told in my walk-thru we would go over the trailer & items would be fixed before I left. I expected customer service & didn't receive any & I'm not satisfied

Winnebago Industries Reviews