1.7K views
1.3
Insurance Quality

I ordered a new 2017 Micro Minnie 2106FBS. On the STANDARD FEATURES section on the Winnebago brochure is lists: Tankless Water Heater & Memory Foam Mattress.

These are (2) features I did not recieve & since Winnebago can make changes & screw their customers & replace with cheaper items, they think it's okay to do. Also they picture in all pictures online & in the brochure the kitchen faucet as a pullout faucet.

I didn't recieve this item either & the explanation they used was the disclaimer on the brochure as "improvements". If they are cheaper quality, they aren't improvements in my opinion.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Winnebago Industries. The most disappointing about 2017 winnebago industries micro minnie 2106fbs rv from Winnebago Industries was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winnebago Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Winnebago Industries to other companies on our site.

Comments

Why on earth did you pay for it if it wasn't what you wanted???????????????

Eugene, Oregon, United States #1253240

Jay, sounds like you need to be on a dealer site not Winnebago's. Your dealer is the one at fault.

Eugene, Oregon, United States #1253239

Its a common thing. Its your sales person fault for not telling you what the current options are. PERIOD

Brochures show upgrades many times, but might be only available with a certain option package, certain floorplans or when they took the picture for the brochure that was what they had. I have seen a brochure show a item from a totally different line of trailer in that manufactures offerings.

That is why before you "sign" papers, one needs to be satisfied with what one ordered.

to jay Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1246519

Jay,

This brochure has these items as "standard features & not "options". I am willing to pay extra for options not what is standard & comes standard with the trailer.

I signed the purchase agreement & was told in my walk-thru we would go over the trailer & items would be fixed before I left. I expected customer service & didn't receive any & I'm not satisfied