Asheville, North Carolina
1.2K views
3.2

I purchased a 2016 Winnebago View, and you would think the amount of money that it takes to buy one, they would have put the valve stems on the rear wheels so air could be put in the tires. Valve stem extensions has to be bought and put on so the tires can be aired up.

The quality of vehicle is worse than I expected, I'm finding holes in leather headliner and a cut place in wall panel.

The first time out in the rain, water got into the compartment that is on the lower outside of the unit for storage. I thought Camping World was a professional group of people to depend on. I was wrong again.

Poor professional performance. I will add other issues as I find more problems.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Winnebago Industries Cons: Buying the valve stem extensions to get installed at my cost.

Comments

Well, I have the same problem of not being able to air up the inner rear tires on my 2016 Winnebago View ( on top of 4 other problem issues- two of which are serious safety issues) because there is no valve stem extension installed by Winnebago when they sell it to you ( you have to waste one day of your life and around $200 to instal them). Interestingly they don't mention it to you when you walk through with their tech before you take delivery of the coach!

Winnebago Industries Reviews