Winnebago Industries - WINNEBAGO VISTA LX 27N

18 of 134 Winnebago Industries reviews

TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA .DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH WENT TO TAKE A LTTLE SNOOS AND I SAW DAYLIGHT THROUGH THE SLIDE (KITCHEN SLIDE) WENT OUTSIDE AND THE SLIDE WAS COMING OF THE COACH IF I DIDN'T NOTICE IT IT WOULD HAVE FELL OFF ON THE FREEWAY FOUND OUT IT WAS NOT EVEN IN THE WHLOE STRAIGHT MOST OF THE SCREWS WERE JUST IN THE FIBERGLASS JUST BARILY I WAS PISSED WE TO SPENT A LOT ON THIS COACH AND NOW THEY HAVE TO RE PAINT THAT SIDE THEN THE SHOWER NEEDS TOTALY REPLACED BECAUSE IT WAS MOUNTED CROOKED .

AMONGST OTHER ISSUES I WOULD SAY THIS IS A NIGHTMARE THE WORKMANSHIP IS SHODDY AT BEST NOT HAPPY CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT BREAKS NEXT BUT ONCE YOU SIGN OFF YOUR PRETTY MUCH SCREWED .QUALITY CONTROL IS NON EXISTENT.THIS ALL AFTER WE GOT SCREWED ON A THOR VEGAS FROM THE SAME DEALER TWO MONTHS EARLIER.ARRRRRRRG

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vista Lx 27N
Review category
Dealers
review #906066

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Winnebago Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 134 Winnebago Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31 #1206232

In July just bought a factory ordered 2017 navion 24g Mercedes sprinter. Arrived with a window missing over the cab on drivers side!!! Their excuse was, decided not to put a window in on that side! The reasoning behind this is not acceptable. We were not told of changes nor was the dealership. First trip our slide- out island bedframe BROKE. Screws pulled out of frame and bed collapsed when we climbed on it. The cloth wallpaper on the walls, the print was discolored when it was made, very noticeable but was still put on the wall. Quality control, doesn't exist. We read all these horror stories before purchasing our unit but thought perhaps every rv customer has complaints about each manufacturer. We as customers paid a lot of money for these rv's and should expect quality workmanship. We should not give up on getting customer satisfaction.

Aug 30 #1205935 Lafayette, California, United States

I have had slide and shower issues with my Winnie -- what a pain. What was the problem with the Thor Vegas?

John

Aug 26 #1203920 Henderson, Nevada, United States

I really feel for you. Both front tires need to be replace because the wheel were bent. I only had 4000 miles on the tires and bought 5 months. I bought the coach brand new from the dealer here in Las Vegas Nevada. The dealership would not help me at all. I was told by the tire dealership it was a factory defeck. I spent over 130k. on something that has no warent. Do not buy from winnabgo

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Winnebago Industries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Winnebago Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×