I had my windshield repaired for leaks to find out I had lots of rust build up.The glass repairman said this is common on Winnebago RV's.

I have an Isaca Suncruiser 2003 model. The repairman also said that he hoped I did not have a wreck because the windsheild will not hold you inside the RV. I called winnebago about my problem and the service man said Winnebago was not going to do anything about repairing the leak.

The glass repairman said this windshield would have to be repaired again within one year.I fill this is a factory defect and should be repair by Winnebago.

Review about: Winnebago Industries Repair.

Had an Experience with Winnebago Industries?

Comments

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #1330860

I have 2007view rust under windshield. Winnebago should repair this vault design yes

Fayette, Iowa, United States #617479

If you would come in and see how they build these pieces of ***,you would not buy one ever.

2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Structural Failure in '08 View gets no help from Winnebago Winnebago Industries "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more